Thursday, May 15, 2014

May Races

April showers bring May flowers or in my case, 4 more races!

I am almost half-way through my goal!  CAN.NOT.BELIEVE.IT!! The Rock the Block 5k will be my 19th race which will roughly bring me to my half-way point.

Check it out.....

5/3/2014 – DRC Rock n’ Roll 5 mile
5/17/2014 – Tasty Run 5k
5/18/2014 – Disco 10k
5/24/2014 – Rock the Block 5k

I have to admit that I have been a bit lax on my clean eating/weight watchers/paleo lifestyle.   I better pull up my granny panties and get back on track if I want to meet ALL my goals for the year!

On a side note – I was able to do 4 semi-good pull-ups yesterday at CrossFit, with a band of course. That’s progress my friends!

Totally off topic but something fun to think about. A good friend of mine recently suggested making a summer bucket list and honestly, I think it’s an awesome idea! First thing on my list, paddle boarding at White Rock or any other local lake…..who is with me? I will share my bucket list once I make it. Better start working on it, summer is right around the corner! What’s on your summer bucket list?

Happy Thursday!

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment